7:30AM Our tour guide will pick you up at the Front Gate (7 to 10 minute walk or you can take shuttel bus from the ship to the gate) of Phu My port. Then we drive to Cu Chi Tunnels around 2. 5 hours by private mini-van.
Experience the authentic side of the vast tunnel network created by Viet Cong guerrilla fighters during the Vietnam War.
- Before entering the tunnels we will stop to discover rubber plantations.
- Discover how the tunnels were built by fighters as a base from which the Viet Cong could operate.
- We will visit a underground network dug-out which was being used during the Vietnam - USA war. There is little evidence to indicate the intense fighting, bombing and destruction that went on in Cu Chi during the war.
- Lunch will be served with a local special style.
After lunch we will continue to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) highlight with stop:
• City Hall
• Opera House
• Central Post Office
• Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
• The CIA building in Saigon: Saigon Helicopter Photo
All private tours are approximately 9-10 hours or longer depending on your time. At the end of the private tour, we will ensure that you return on-time to board the cruise ship.
- Private transportation with A/C
- Local English speaking tour guide; other languages are -available on request
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Bottled drinking water on the car/bus
- All entrance fee
- Beverage/drinks on meal (if any)
- Personal expenses
- Other expenses not clearly mentioned in the Inclusion part
2 - 3 pax
4 - 5 pax
6 - 9 pax
Rate: Our rate is quoted in US dollars per person.
- Saigon Daily Tours
- Saigon Excursion Tour from Phu My port
- Hochiminh City Shore Excursion 1 Day
- Cuchi Tunnels Shore Excursion
- Saigon City and Cuchi Shore Excursion
- Shore Excursion Tour from Phu My port
- saigon city tour shore excursion
- shore excursion tour to saigon
- Saigon City Tour Shore Excursion: Old and New Parts of Saigon
- Ho Chi Minh City and Cu Chi Tunnel
- Cuchi tunnels and city tour shore excursion
- Cuchi Tunnels and City Tour Shore Excursion Tour from Cruise Port